Hydrostop Sealer is a high-performance penetrating sealer used by itself to protect concrete, brick, mortar and masonry from the damaging effects of water intrusion.
Hydrostop Sealer is a clear, water-based liquid that is sprayed or rolled onto horizontal or vertical surfaces. It does not affect appearance or breathability, and will not wear, fade, yellow, crack or peel.
*Hydropstop is Hydropel in USA.
**CALL FOR 55 GALLON PRICE**
HOW IT WORKS -
Hydrostop Sealer contains a unique blend of silane and siloxane compounds that chemically react with silicates below the surface of the substrate to form an insoluble, water-repellent barrier.
PRODUCT BENEFITS -
- Is cost-effective and outlasts other sealers
- Provides excellent water repellency and keeps water out of your structure
- Does not change the appearance of the surface
- Works as a chloride screen to protect against damage from de-icing salts, sea water, etc.
- Helps to protect reinforcing steel from corrosion
- Resists acid rain and other chemicals
- Helps to prevent freeze or thaw damage
- Resists mildew and moss formation, rust stains and efflorescence
- Requires no special tools to apply
- Can be used for outdoor or indoor and enclosed applications with minimal odor
WORLD OF APPLICATIONS -
Hydrostop Sealer is used to protect:
- Bridge decks and supports
- Parking structures
- Concrete, block or brick walls and chimneys
- Driveways, including exposed aggregate
- Sidewalks, patios, balconies, steps
- Concrete pavers and retaining walls
- Marine floats and docks
- Stucco walls
- Concrete roof tiles and unglazed floor tiles
- Asbestos cement
- Use to treat any masonry surface made from concrete, brick, mortar, grout, tile, terra-cotta, plaster, stone, and limestone