As part of the Krystol Leak Repair System, Krystol Plug is a rapid-setting hydraulic cement product that when mixed with water is used to stop flowing water and repair leaking cracks, holes and joints in concrete.
Krystol Plug sets hard within 2 minutes and has high-compressive strength, which allows it to stop water even under high-hydrostatic pressure. Stopping water flow then allows permanent repair of the leak using Krystol technology.
How It Works -
World of Applications -
Krystol Plug is used as part of the Krystol Leak Repair System to permanently repair concrete cracks and leaks for existing construction projects. Components of our system can be used to:
- Repair leaking cracks or construction joints
- Seal around pipes and metal fixtures in masonry concrete
- Repair spalled or honeycombed concrete
- Seal construction form tie holes
- Fix chipped columns
- Fix uneven marks
- Repair damaged concrete elements