600 ML Concrete Pavement and Bridge Header Repair Polyurethane Expansion Joint Sealant
FASTPATCH EJC-25 is a flexible, two component, rapid setting, polyurethane-based joint sealant. EJC-25 is an ASTM C920 Type M, Grade P, Class 25 self-leveling (SL) expansion joint compound with excellent elongation and cures rapidly.
WHERE TO USE FASTPATCH EJC-25
- Expansion Joints
- Airport Runways and Highways
- Parking Decks, Bridge Decks
- Roofing, Sidewalks
EJC-25 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rapid Cure - as little as 1 hour return to service
- Highly Elastic - moves with the joint
- Self Leveling - flows easily, completely fills joint
- Flexible At Freezing Temperatures
- Passes Hockman Type-25 Cycling
- 100% Solids, 0 VOC - environmentally friendly
- 1:1 by Volume - easy application
FASTPATCH EJC-25 is:
- ASTM C920 Type M, Grade P, Class 25 self-leveling
- Excellent elongation and fast setting
- Superior adhesion to concrete
GENERAL CARTRIDGE INSTRUCTIONS
- ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES AND GLOVES WHILE HANDLING CARTRIDGES.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: STORE CARTRIDGES IN UPRIGHT POSITION. CONDITION CARTRIDGES TO ≥ 60°F (15°C) BEFORE USING.
- REMOVE NUT AND CAP.
- SECURE MIX-TUBE TO CARTRIDGE AND TIGHTEN NUT, BE SURE TO AVOID CROSS-THREADING. MIX TUBE END MAY BE CUT FOR GREATER EXTRUSION RATE (OPTIONAL).
- LOAD CARTRIDGE INTO DISPENSER; KEEP CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT.
- BEGIN DISPENSING AND FILL MIX-TUBE WITH MATERIAL (KEEP UPRIGHT). VISUALLY INSPECT MATERIAL IN MIX-TUBE TO ENSURE PROPER MIXING.
- TILT DOWN AND DISPOSE OF INITIAL PORTION (5 PUMPS OR 3 SECONDS). CONTINUE DISPENSING INTO APPLICATION AREA. KEEP CARTRIDGE POINTED DOWN AND DISPENSE AT A CONSTANT RATE UNTIL FINISHED. AVOID REPEATED TRIGGERING ON AND OFF.
- TO RE-USE PARTIALLY DISPENSED CARTRIDGE: HOLD CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT. REMOVE MIX-TUBE AND WIPE CARTRIDGE CLEAN. REPLACE CAP AND NUT. NEXT APPLICATION WILL REQUIRE NEW MIX-TUBE.