Flowable Asphalt or Concrete Repair - 3000 PSI
FASTPATCH DPR Pourable Asphalt Repair is an easy-to-apply, long-lasting repair material for distressed pavement. FastPatch DPR Pourable Asphalt Repair is supplied in complete, ready-to-use kits with a polymer blend of recycled and renewable materials. Each kit comes with Black topping sand to blend the repaired areas with the surrounding pavement. FastPatch DPR Pourable Asphalt Repair can be applied in cool or warm conditions.
WHERE TO USE
- Roadways - potholes, spalls, wheel path areas, approaches and departures
- Parking Lots - holes, walkways, broken areas
- Warehouses - floors, spalls, loading areas
- Micro-Trenches – roadways, joints, utility cuts
- Sidewalks - trip hazards, walkways, "repair instead of replace"
- Potholes - Quickly and permanently repair potholes, precisely to grade, No bump required! Snow plow friendly.
- Asphalt - Easily repair and restore cracked or alligatoring (fractured) asphalt. Stops future water intrusion or erosion.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy-to-Apply - Mix with cordless drill, pour, & finish in minutes
- Lasting Repair - Excellent adhesion & absorbs impact
- Fast Curing - 1 hour at 75°F or 2-3 hours for 50-65°F.
- Open to Traffic Quickly - Reduce traffic interruptions
- 80% Recycled & Renewable Materials - Sustainable sources
- Odorless - 100% solids & suitable for indoor applications
- Freeze-Thaw Resistant - Long term repair for colder climates
FASTPATCH DPR Pourable Asphalt Repair is:
- Low moisture sensitivity
- Extendable with larger aggregate. Increase yield up to 30% with addition of 1 gallon of 3/8" (clean & dry) common pea-gravel.